Born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, but lived many years in England,
Israel and France. Lives in Florida, USA since 1994. Studied painting
and textile art at Hammersmith College of Art in London, and Konstfack
Art College in Stockholm. Taught drawing at the Dunedin Fine Art Center
1998 - 2004, and at Gulf Coast Museum of Art in the spring of 2003.
Had more than 30 exhibitions, starting 1970.
A few of the one woman shows:
- Galleri Händer, Stockholm 1976
- Galleri Linnaeus, Stockholm 1980 and 84
- Alingsâs Art Museum 1983
- Galleri Keruben, Gothenburg 1985
- Konstfrämjandet, Stockholm 1987
- Galleri Embla, Stockholm 1993
- Vâr Gârd, Saltsjöbaden 1998
- The Culture Centre of Sundbyberg Town, 2011
A few of the group shows:
- Chenil Gallery, London 1980
- Västerâs Art Museum 1981
- Galleri Doktor Glas, Stockholm 1982
- Ankrum Gallery, Los Angeles 1984 and 85
- Swedish Culture Institute in Paris 1990
- Alexander's MetroArt Tampa Florida, 1997
- Dunedin Fine Art Center 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
- St Petersburg Fine Art Museum Florida, 2000, 2001
Has received several major grants and scholarships in Sweden. Received many
commissions for works in public buildings, like Serafen Hospital in
Stockholm, Sundbyberg City Hall, and the headquarters of Sweden's Domestic
Airline (now the SAS building) at Arlanda Airport.
Painted portraits on commission of Swedish film director Suzanne Osten,
German Princess Solveig Henckel Donnermark, Swedish professor Tina
Eberstein, Swiss Ophtamologist Albert Franceschetti, and many others.
Represented in 21 Swedish City and County Art Associations and Museums, and
a large number of private collections in Scandinavia, England, Holland,
Germany, Switzerland, France, Israel and USA.
Press: See for example Motala Tidning, Sweden, 23 March 77, Svenska
Dagbladet, Stockholm 10 Dec 77, Nya Wermlandstidningen, Sweden, 2 Sept 78,
The Sunday Telegraph, London 12 Aug 79, Svenska Dagbladet, Stockholm, 4 Jan
83, Alingsâs Tidning, Sweden, 28 March 83, Mânadsjournalen, Stockholm, March
90, Menorah, Stockholm, March 90 and Feb 92, Jewish Chronicle, Stockholm,
Sept 90, St Petersburg Times May 26,2000. Largo Leader, April 5, 2001.
Took a break from the visual arts in 2002 and started writing books instead.